Whenever I ask people what they want, I invariably hear variations of, “I just want to be happy.” Many of us are obsessed with the pursuit of happiness and because we don’t for instance, have a Brady Bunch family or a perfect past, or even a blemish-free relationship history and we’re certainly not […]
For the past eight years, I’ve been helping people to understand unhealthy relationships and more importantly inspiring and empowering readers to change their relationship habits and improve their self-esteem over at my blog Baggage Reclaim. During this time, I came to realise that much of the pain we put ourselves through […]
Last summer I went on a trip to Mallorca with a few friends and when we got down to the beach, the guys were carefree and enjoying themselves, whereas it’s not that we weren’t enjoying ourselves but, there was a lot of griping about lumps and bumps and my husband was appalled at […]
Moaning is a bullshit builder.
It can as I’ve discovered, leave you feeling guilty (which is an emotion that can permeate a lot of things if you don’t get a grip on it) or have you giving your appearance a hard time, but I’ve also discovered […]
- Sofa Outrage – When people get outraged for the sake of being outraged
- When we lose our integrity in a relationship, we lose our ability to be emotionally available
- A comparison site for humans: Is Facebook affecting your BS levels, happiness and self-image?
- ‘Should I say something?’ When you can’t decide if you should be honest about something
- There’s no need to be the BS police