Last summer I went on a trip to Mallorca with a few friends and when we got down to the beach, the guys were carefree and enjoying themselves, whereas it’s not that we weren’t enjoying ourselves but, there was a lot of griping about lumps and bumps and my husband was appalled at […]
- Sofa Outrage – When people get outraged for the sake of being outraged
- When we lose our integrity in a relationship, we lose our ability to be emotionally available
- A comparison site for humans: Is Facebook affecting your BS levels, happiness and self-image?
- ‘Should I say something?’ When you can’t decide if you should be honest about something
- There’s no need to be the BS police