Like millions of people before me and the many who will follow, somewhere along the way I picked up the idea that pleasing people was the key to my happiness. Yes, like the typical people pleaser, I believed that meeting other people’s needs, expectations, and wishes, was somehow going to meet my […]
- Sofa Outrage – When people get outraged for the sake of being outraged
- When we lose our integrity in a relationship, we lose our ability to be emotionally available
- A comparison site for humans: Is Facebook affecting your BS levels, happiness and self-image?
- ‘Should I say something?’ When you can’t decide if you should be honest about something
- There’s no need to be the BS police