Up until my mid-twenties, I had this pervasive belief that if only I’d had one of those great childhoods that I saw on TV or that I imagined everyone else was having, that I’d have different types of problems – maybe Happy / Together People Problems? – and that I’d also be a […]
- Sofa Outrage – When people get outraged for the sake of being outraged
- When we lose our integrity in a relationship, we lose our ability to be emotionally available
- A comparison site for humans: Is Facebook affecting your BS levels, happiness and self-image?
- ‘Should I say something?’ When you can’t decide if you should be honest about something
- There’s no need to be the BS police