I don’t go on Twitter very often anymore and it’s for one simple reason: It’s wearing to see people getting outraged for the sake of being outraged.
Genuine outrage, so that very strong reaction of anger, shock, or indignation, is highly useful and productive when channelled effectively. Twitter has been effective at times for […]
- Sofa Outrage – When people get outraged for the sake of being outraged
- When we lose our integrity in a relationship, we lose our ability to be emotionally available
- A comparison site for humans: Is Facebook affecting your BS levels, happiness and self-image?
- ‘Should I say something?’ When you can’t decide if you should be honest about something
- There’s no need to be the BS police