Each year I receive thousands of emails from readers sharing stories with me or asking for advice, and over the years, one word has cropped up with increasing regularity – Facebook. Now to give some context here – while I do hear from people in their twenties and thirties, most of the tales of Facebook-related […]
- Sofa Outrage – When people get outraged for the sake of being outraged
- When we lose our integrity in a relationship, we lose our ability to be emotionally available
- A comparison site for humans: Is Facebook affecting your BS levels, happiness and self-image?
- ‘Should I say something?’ When you can’t decide if you should be honest about something
- There’s no need to be the BS police