A source of potential conflict is when you’re faced with a situation where your honesty – that’s the truth with respect – may be met with negativity. It could be that the other party doesn’t want to hear the truth or that they are so knee-deep in something, that they can’t see what […]
Sometimes when we become increasingly self-aware and we’re making changes in our lives, we also become increasingly aware of where other people are not so self-aware and who we believe could do with making some changes of their own. We might want them to feel the benefits of what we’re doing or, we […]
- Sofa Outrage – When people get outraged for the sake of being outraged
- When we lose our integrity in a relationship, we lose our ability to be emotionally available
- A comparison site for humans: Is Facebook affecting your BS levels, happiness and self-image?
- ‘Should I say something?’ When you can’t decide if you should be honest about something
- There’s no need to be the BS police