When I talk to people about their biggest struggles with relationships, an all too common complaint is struggling to deal with someone who is not willing to go the distance with intimacy and commitment. Each time they feel as if they’re making progress, this person gradually or even very sharply rolls things back […]
A source of potential conflict is when you’re faced with a situation where your honesty – that’s the truth with respect – may be met with negativity. It could be that the other party doesn’t want to hear the truth or that they are so knee-deep in something, that they can’t see what […]
Sometimes when we become increasingly self-aware and we’re making changes in our lives, we also become increasingly aware of where other people are not so self-aware and who we believe could do with making some changes of their own. We might want them to feel the benefits of what we’re doing or, we […]
- Sofa Outrage – When people get outraged for the sake of being outraged
- When we lose our integrity in a relationship, we lose our ability to be emotionally available
- A comparison site for humans: Is Facebook affecting your BS levels, happiness and self-image?
- ‘Should I say something?’ When you can’t decide if you should be honest about something
- There’s no need to be the BS police