Working for myself has shown me that when it comes to being my own manager and deciding what I ‘should’ be doing with my time (note that behind most ‘shoulds’ is bullshit), I’m just not that realistic. I’m not alone though – many people are residing in the I Schedule The Crap Out […]
- Sofa Outrage – When people get outraged for the sake of being outraged
- When we lose our integrity in a relationship, we lose our ability to be emotionally available
- A comparison site for humans: Is Facebook affecting your BS levels, happiness and self-image?
- ‘Should I say something?’ When you can’t decide if you should be honest about something
- There’s no need to be the BS police